Fundraising in NJ

Fundraising in NJ Printable

The NJ Legalized Games of Chance Control Commission mandates a specific protocol for any Aces High Casino Nights planned as fundraisers. We will be happy to explain the procedure to you and assist you in the process. To begin, any organization that wishes to hold a fundraiser needs to be registered with the Legalized Games of Chance Control Commission (LGCCC). You must have a license- NO EXCEPTIONS

If you are NOT registered with the LGCCC all you have to do is contact the Legalized Games of Chance Control Commission in New Jersey:
The Legalized Games of Chance Control Commission
State of New Jersey
Department of Law and Public Safety/ Division of Consumer Affairs
124 Halsey Street
P.O. Box 45021
Newark, NJ 07101
Phone: (973) 273-8000

They will send you an “Initial Affidavit and Application for Biennial Registration” which consists of two pages. The fee for a registration number if you do not already have one is $50.00 for a two-year period.  After you are registered (or have applied for registration numbers)

  • Each Municipal Clerk should now have a form you can request when you want to conduct a Casino Night. The name of the form you should request is a “Casino Night Disclosure Form.” Since these forms have only been recently been distributed to each town clerk, you may find that some clerks are not familiar with them or simply do not have them. If that is the case, contact the LGCCC.

Please note that the disclosure form must be notorized before it is sent to the LGCCC.

  • In the meantime, we will fill out what is called a Certification Form 13. Once the Aces High Casino Nights completes Forms 13, we will send it to you so that you may attach it to your “Aces High Casino Nights Disclosure Form.” It is very important that the two forms are submitted together for the LGCCC’s review
  • Upon receipt of the “aces High Casino Nights Disclosure Form” and the Certification Form 13, the LGCCC will then process with the review to get you your license number.
  • After we receive your reservations, we then send to the state a certification form confirming your event details.